Tuesday 30 August 2011

The Mystery of the Lost Ipod

Well following on from my previous post, my trip to the gym this morning wasn't all plain sailing.

Jumped on the treadmill, put my ipod in the little drinks holder, then started jogging. Now the treadmill I was using was quite old and had probably seen better days and it was a bit shaky...and low and behold my ipod managed to jump out of the holder and fly off the back of the treadmill. It's case came apart and the ipod disappeared! I was literally standing there with the case and the ipod was nowhere to be found. I searched under all the other equipment, and even panicked that it had slid under the door of the utility room in the corner. But thankfully the gap under the door wasn't big enough for a ipod to slip under.

I was puzzled. I knew the ipod had to be somewhere and then it struck me...it was inside the treadmill!
So I started pulling bits off the treadmill, praying no-one came in. I unclipped the bit from the front of the treadmill and hallelujah my beloved ipod was nestled under a whole load of wires and clips! I have never been so glad to see it in my whole life! I just can't run without music and i've had this ipod for almost 3 years now so I have grown quite attached to it.

So I reassembled the treadmill and started again, this time safely tucking the ipod into my sports bra!

No comments:

Post a Comment