Friday 26 August 2011

Mini Toiletries

I fly to Canada tomorrow so I popped into Tesco's (I like the word 'popped' as it makes it sound whimsical and spur of the moment, whereas anyone who has been to Tesco's knows that it takes a certain level of bravery and mental preparation especially on a bank holiday weekend) The place was rammed, so many children I could barely move. Now that I am older and out of school I firmly believe that children should be kept in school at all times, or at least when I decide to go shopping.
But back to the point of this story, I went to get some books to read and I needed shampoo and conditioner to last me the trip.
I got two books 'Tinker Tailor Solider Spy' as the film is coming out soon and Keith Richards autobiography 'Life'. (maybe i'll do a review when i've read them?)

And then I went off to the beauty department and came across one of my greatest loves...
MINI TOILETRIES!!
I don't know why, but I am a complete sucker for anything in miniature form. 
There is something about toiletries made smaller that makes me go 'awww' and think they are cute. Which is ridiculous as really they are just overpriced chemicals in bottles but oh well!
So now I have the mini versions of the John Frieda 'Go Blonder' range, as I have blonde hair but it's gone a bit dull lately so this stuff usually perks it up!
Kisses
Hannah
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment