Friday 26 August 2011

I Feel So Close To You Right Now

Every now and again a song comes along that literally 'shakes me to my core' (i've always wanted to use that expression!)
I can probably count the songs on my fingers that have made a deep impact on me. I think the last one was 'Always Like This-Bombay Bicycle Club', the sort of songs that you can't listen to loudly enough, you literally want to engrave them into your mind and listen to them forever!
My current song obsession is Calvin Harris's new song 'Feel So Close', the lyrics may not be genius 'I feel so close to you right now, its a force field, I wear my heart upon my sleeve, it's a big deal'. Hmmm...but it is horribly catchy and there is something about the tune that makes me feel so, so happy. I always have a big smile on my face listening to it (and I have had it on repeat for pretty much the past four days).

It really is 4 minutes of pure happiness!
Enjoy!

Kisses
Hannah
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment