Friday 2 September 2011

Treat of the day!

I know realise that if I always have a treat of the day i'll be the size of a house before the end of the month...as I will just eat every piece of sugary goodness I come across and tell myself 'oh it's just research for the blog', so it HAS TO STOP!

But...i'm on holiday now so it doesn't need to stop until Monday, hurrah! Well technically it should stop Sunday night when I leave Canada, but everybody need's a jetlag/post-holiday blues day so i'll give myself until Tuesday...maybe Wednesday, but then I might as well just finish the week and be sensible from the following Monday, argh it's a vicious circle!

Back to the case in hand, today's treat was the delicious 'Newfie Storm' flavoured ice cream from Moo Moo's Icecreamery in St John's. Sadly I do not have a photo of the said icecream. So instead here is a photo of the ice cream placey itself.

Yes it is painted cowprint, yes it is AMAZING! They don't have a website but there's lots of information here and here

I am rather ashamed to say this is the second day i've been to Moo Moo's...went last night (after having the devilish bread pudding, I need to learn to say no!) and it was divine, had the Caramel swirl flavour yesterday. Then today was sat watching the TV and the cravings started. I just kept thinking about the creamy ice cream goodness, and hopefully it's not just me who gets this, but when you start thinking about something and you just can't get it out of your mind. So decided to just put myself out of my misery, sprinted the 300metres or so to Moo Moo's and got some icream, happy days!

So if you are ever in St John's Moo Moo's is a must, it's all home made and absolutely delicious.

I am definitely moo moo's for Moo Moo's!
(if that even makes sense? God i think the ice cream has gone to my brain!)

Kisses
Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment