Thursday 1 September 2011

Song for Heartbreak

I've already done a song of the week but thought i'd sneak this one in...
I think everyone's been through heartbreak at some point in their lives (if you haven't count yourself lucky and touch wood!) This song is so breathtakingly beautiful, it's a song that makes you feel so sad but is so gorgeous to listen to that your willing to put yourself through the sadness. Adele has a way of capturing emotions so well and I don't think there is a single song of hers that i've heard that I haven't been able to identify with in some way, she really is a lyrical genius! (Ok have just found out that 'Lovesong' is a cover of the Cure song, but the rest of her songs are all original I believe!)

So here is the beauty that is 'Lovesong'.
Kisses
Hannah
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment